Monday, January 31, 2011

H H HELL O O

so this is wasting ooh wasting ow time em wasting time ime me e krik krik
syalala la la la la.....................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
.............A....A........................................................................................
............( ' o ' )......................................_____.........................................
............,,,,,,,,,,.....................................(-___-")........................................
.................................................................................spam!.....................
.................................spam!.....................................................................
............................................................................................satpam!?.....


s t u p i d noitasrevnoc with Gloss
(D = Dilooo + G = Glohohoss)

D   :  "Im so bored.... what can I do now?"
G   :  "guk!"
D   :  "speak human language or I zip your mouth!"
G   :  "iya maap........"
D   :  "you stupid (bull)DOG! *huggy*"
G   :  "wzwzwuaiii.... you should play the piano"
D   :  " boooored. I wanna play gitar but I cant :'("
G   :  "poor you.... texting with your glue-gunning"
D   :  "my love-glue-gunning?"
G   :  "ahhhhaaaaa!"
D   :  "ahhaaa. ssshhhhh dont tell him I just hug you"
G   :  "oo ooooww......."
D   :  "yeah o ow"
G   :  "ow ow ow....... nyap! (eating mosquito)"
D   :  "ding ding ding. wanna go ouuut!"
G   :  "no. you must here with me"
D   :  "mau ke singapore. makan magnum"
G   :  "magnum. maskara?"
D   :  "magnum is ice cream Gloss. es krim gopean"
G   :  "azzzzz. not level!"
(end of the stupid conversation)

nyam 

nyamm

nyam

nyammmmm

can I have this cake for my birthday? hihihihi


No comments:

Post a Comment